1. The MCHA shall not require an explanation of the reason for the request of records or the intended use of the requested record, unless permitted by law.
2. Original MCHA records shall not be removed from the MCHA building, nor from the control or supervision of the Open Records Officer or his/her designee.
1. Fees for duplication and other forms of document response and, where permitted by law, document retrieval will be charged according to a fee schedule which shall be periodically updated and included in a regulation issued pursuant to this policy.
2. No fee may be imposed for review of a record to determine whether the record is subject to access under law.
3. Prior to granting access, the MCHA may require prepayment of estimated fees when the fees required to fulfill the request are expected to exceed $100.